Introduce Yourself to Lean, FAST!
Get up to speed quick with the essential concepts of lean production. Enter a world of value and waste, kaizen, and shift your paradigm of management.
Achieve Immediate Results & Quick Wins
Learn how rapid results are obtained via kaizen events, and discover the longterm necessity of developing daily continuous improvement behaviors.
Set a Foundation for Lean Culture
Discover the management practices and processes necessary for supporting lean transformation at your organization.
In May 2020 (in the middle of COVID-19) we launched our Lean Smarts Accelerator to accelerate lean in your organization so you can start getting results and laying a right foundation--quick!
The entire 4-day webinar event (2 hours & 42 minutes) is now available for replay in the Lean Smarts Academy.
Runtime: 34 minutes
- Learn the difference between value and waste.
- See a time study and analysis of waste, exposing 90+% of non-value-adding activity.
- Discover all 7 wastes of lean and extreme process improvement is accomplished when eliminating waste.
Runtime: 44 minutes
- Learn how to use kaizen events for achieving massive and immediate results.
- Walkthrough a case study to convert batch assembly processes into one-piece flow.
- Discover the three behaviors necessary for establishing a culture of daily continuous improvement (i.e. kaizen).
Runtime: 48 minutes
- Discover how lean management differs radically from conventional management practices.
- Learn the three management practices that establish and sustain lean culture at your organization.
- See examples of leader standard work, visual controls, and daily accountability boards for both large and small organizations.
Runtime: 36 minutes
- Walkthrough our process of designing a lean training program intended to make a lean maniac out of every associate.
- Make the complexity of designing a training program simple by comparing pros & cons of various training approaches.
- Aquire a general framework of the various needs that must be met for an enterprise-wide training program to succeed.